The Honeymoon Sunnies Guide Part I

An essential part to any wardrobe is your accessories. It has been noted, stated, suggested and implied that you spend your hard earned doll...

An essential part to any wardrobe is your accessories. It has been noted, stated, suggested and implied that you spend your hard earned dollars on accessories first and apparel second. A great shoe, a gorgeous handbag and "oh so chic" jewelry make the conversation. The Honeymoon Stylist wants to add sunglasses "sunnies" to the list.

My love affair started back in 1994 when I purchased my first pair of designer sunnies. It was a pair of white logo Versace shades. OMG, I can't explain how I would rock them on my college campus, (of course they didn't match half of my outfits) but nonetheless, I wore them almost everyday for an entire fall semester. They were the most expensive accessory I owned and I felt like a million bucks.

One of my pet peeves is to see a beautifully styled woman and then she hits a style (road)block with her sunglasses, handbag or shoes. I don't like cheap sunnies. I can spot them across an airport terminal.

The sunnies in this guide came from my number one source of sunglasses, Neimans baby!! Every season, especially in the fall, they have such a great selection. I do have one rule. I don't know if it is because of the economy or just my good ole fashion morals and values, but I will not pay more than $300 for a pair. That's the rule. There are great options in that price range. You have to know your limits. Don't put yourself in debt or dip into your savings for an accessory, I don't care what a fashion magazine tells you.

In the August edition of ELLE, Joe Zee gives a fabulous report on how to look and dress like a fashion editor. He puts extreme interest on the accessories. We want to add our sunnies guide to the list.

Here we go.....

David Yurman $295

Carrera $145 and they are Rimless

D & G $135

David Yurman $295

Diane Von Furstenburg $150 

Dior $295

Diane Von Furstenburg $150

Gucci $295

Jimmy Choo $265

Marc by Marc Jacobs $98

Marc by Marc Jacobs $120

Marc by Marc Jacobs $98

Marc Jacobs $325

Prada $295

Prada "Cateye" $290

Stella McCartney $225

Tory Burch $149

I was literally drooling as I did my research for this blog. I want them all. Make sure that you include the purchase of a great pair of sunnies in your wedding/honeymoon budget. It will make all of the difference. 

Until next time...
The Honeymoon Stylist 
honeymoonstylist.blogspot.com
@honeymoonstylst
instragram: @thehoneymoonstylist



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blogger templates

Categories

2 Lips Too (1) 365daychicchallenge (2) 525 America (1) airport (1) airport style (1) Akris (1) Alexander McQueen (1) alexis mabille (1) Antonio Marras (1) bangles (1) Betsey Johnson (1) bootie (1) bride (1) Burberry (1) Calypso St. Barth (1) Casadei (1) Chinese Laundry (1) color blocking (1) david yurman (1) designer (1) destination wedding (1) dior (1) Dorothy Perkins (1) dvf (1) Edith A. Miller (1) elle (1) escada (1) fashion (17) Forever 21 (2) Giuseppe Zanotti (2) gloves (1) grammys (1) guess (1) Harrods (1) Hermès (1) honeymoon (16) hsn (1) jamaica (1) jeans (1) jessica simpson (1) joe zee (1) js (1) kardashian (1) kollection (1) lady gaga (1) lanvin (1) Leg Avenue (1) leopard (1) Linda Farrow (1) lookbook (1) loreal paris (1) loree rodkin (1) Mango (2) marc jacobs (1) marriage (1) Mary Katrantzou (1) military jacket (1) Mossimo (1) NARS Cosmetics (1) neiman marcus (1) net a porter (1) NIKE (1) Noisy may (1) nude dress (1) nude pants (1) One Teaspoon (1) Pianurastudio (1) polyvore (37) prada (1) printed dresses (1) rachel roy (1) Religion Clothing (1) Rick Owens (1) Roberto Cavalli (1) runway (1) sandals (1) scarf (1) scarves (1) sears (1) Sevan Bicakci (1) sheer dress (1) Sole Society (1) Sophia Webster (1) style (18) stylist (4) Sugarfree Shoes (1) sunglasses (2) sunnies (1) Topshop (3) tory burch (1) tracy reese (1) travel (1) vacation (1) Versace (2) vince camuto (2) wardrobe (2) wedding (1) white jeans (1) Witchery (1) Yves Saint Laurent (2) zappos (1) Zara (2) zebra dress (1)

Followers

About

We Plan, Style, Shop, Pack and Deliver your entire Honeymoon Wardrobe to you. Set up a introductory consultation today at 443-739-8695. The Honeymoon Stylist

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Flickr Images